Boone County Sheriff's Office
The Boone County Sheriff’s Office is currently accepting pre-applications for Communications Officer. Please follow this link: https://fs17.formsite.com/mbeard/PreApplication/index.html to submit your pre-application.
If you have any questions, you may contact Joy Stewart at email@example.com or 765-483-5946.
Pre-Applications for Communications Officer must be submitted by 9:00am on Monday, August 2nd.
The Boone County Sheriff’s Office offers a wide array of benefits for all full-time Communications Officers including:
- 4 Day Work Week
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Immediate Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- Yearly Salary $39,930.27 - $44,366.97
- 457 B additional retirement plan
- Access to mental health assistance
- Optional Health Savings Account with a county contribution
Communications Application Phases